Thursday, March 8, 2012

Can I ? to I Can !

Can I win ?

Can I do it ?

Can I take this big step ?

Almost everyone of us encounter
"Can I ?"
at some point of life, especially women and we need to overcome this self-doubt. This blog expresses my small desire to aspire and inspire " I Can". It is inspired by my participation in Grace Hopper Conference(one of the largest technology conferences for women in India) which pulled together all my passions: love for technology, opportunity to network, and desire to address that “?”. I learnt to build relationships and break down boundaries, pay it forward, and reciprocate when someone reaches out to you. As Mahatma Gandhi said, “Be the change you want to see in the world. I am writing to share my experiences which can help trigger a change, however small. I will continue to share my stories, challenges and take on technology as a woman for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment